Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Boring life

Seriously, what's wrong with me?

Water keep getting into my ears. What a terrible feeling it is.

When I close my eyes to sleep, I realise I tears sometimes when I sleep. What have I been dreaming of? I dont know.

When I close my eyes, somehow, I hear sounds in my head.

Okay. Felicia is just sleepy. She just needs a good rest. =D


I want to get well before 23rd March.
And I better get well before that. =)

I am excited over my poly life.
I want to be fulfiling.
I want to have fun!
I want to make new friends.

Most importantly, I want to be numb from being busy.

I cant wait for my laptop. But I wonder what I can do with it.
The most I could do is blog, look at ngee ann web, chat on msn, listen online radios, switch off the com.

okay. Just a random post.

I want to watch movie.
Boring life...

No comments: